Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Hallo, Hello, (-;

3 verfasser

Nach unten

Hallo, Hello,  (-; Empty Hallo, Hello, (-;

Beitrag  Donna Rae Sa Mai 29, 2010 2:47 pm

Hallo,
Ich schreibe dies in Google Übersetzung aus dem Englischen ins Deutsche. Hoffe, ich bin gerade tut. Ich liebe diese neue Website, sondern versuchen zu umgehen und zu übersetzen nimmt auch ein wenig Zeit. Aber auf jeden Fall lohnt. Ich habe durch ihr Kommen diese Seite einem Kupon Kupplung. Ich habe versucht und versucht, herauszufinden, wie das Muster zu erhalten. Ich bin mir ziemlich sicher, ich sah es hier oder hier, dass vor Ort gefunden hatte es. Jede Hilfe? Immerhin, so froh, dass ich diese Seite gefunden. So interessant und macht Spaß.
Thanks for sharing!
Donna Rae

And in English:Hello,
I am writing this in Google translate from English to German. Hope I am doing right. I love this new site but trying to get around and translate too takes a little time. But definitely worth doing. I found by coming to this site a coupon clutch. I have tried and tried to find out how to get the pattern. I am pretty sure I saw it here or found site here that had it. Any help? Anyway, so glad I found this site. So interesting and fun.
Thanks for sharing!
Donna Rae

Donna Rae
mutiges Löwenkätzchen
mutiges Löwenkätzchen

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2
Ranking : 0

Nach oben Nach unten

Hallo, Hello,  (-; Empty Re: Hallo, Hello, (-;

Beitrag  Bathina Sa Mai 29, 2010 3:16 pm

Dear Donna,

we changed the rules- you can only see the patternlinks after introducing yourself, so voilà, you did it and now you are able to see the patterns!

Have fun and don´t hesitate to write and ask in English, we can understand and help you !

Thank you!
Candy Kisses!
Dani
Bathina
Bathina
Admin
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 955
Ranking : 18

http://bathinasblog.blogspot.com/

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  anti.mensch Sa Mai 29, 2010 3:30 pm

hello donna....

**welcome to bathinasforum**

hope you have a nice time here;)
anti.mensch
anti.mensch
Moderator/in
Moderator/in

Anzahl der Beiträge : 346
Ranking : 24

http://misanthopia.blogspot.com/

Nach oben Nach unten

Hallo, Hello,  (-; Empty Hello and Thanks

Beitrag  Donna Rae So Mai 30, 2010 7:25 am

Thanks Bunches. And glad I can just write in English. I did not see any Hellos in english so was not sure. Great Great Site. And Hello Everyone.

Bathina schrieb:Dear Donna,

we changed the rules- you can only see the patternlinks after introducing yourself, so voilà, you did it and now you are able to see the patterns!

Have fun and don´t hesitate to write and ask in English, we can understand and help you !

Thank you!
Candy Kisses!
Dani

Donna Rae
mutiges Löwenkätzchen
mutiges Löwenkätzchen

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2
Ranking : 0

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Gesponserte Inhalte

Gesponserte Inhalte